Services we offer
Patterns UVS Design Methodology
Patterns is a consulting & training firm with design at its core and advocates UVS design methodology.
- U stands for complete Understanding,
- V stands for formal Vision step in design &
- S stands for Seven dimensional design.
We focus on enhancement of designer quotient, by providing conventional design training complemented by a strong focus on undocumented design practices and emphasis on identifying unstated design goals and providing innovative solutions, vital to reducing technology debt. Designer quotient is an assessment of a designers ability to design: understand, add vision, innovate, ideate and solve.
- Independent design innovation with a specialty of correlating efficient techniques to increase software life and operating value.
- Eliminate the fundamental issues in software design and provide solution approach for the ‘ignored goals’.
- Skills to identify problems and execute projects at an accelerated pace to reduce cost.
- Broad and deep expertise across a full spectrum of technologies to optimize infrastructure and license use.
- Built on the foundation belief of UVS design methodology is an organizational asset.
Seven Dimensional Design
- Business Domain Requirements
- Information Domain Requirements
- Technology Domain Requirements
- Engineering Requirements
- Security Requirements
- Impact of Time
- Social Requirements